Imagine a cutting-edge additive, sensor, digital and AI start-up. Scientists, engineers, technicians or international and domestic business partners meet there and together put theory into practice in the form of serial or prototype production. Imagine being part of such a company in Dolní Břežany, developing your experience, knowledge and enthusiasm.
Does it make sense? Yeah? Then read on...
We are a creative and dynamic team of the Brain4Industry centre focusing on applied projects in the field of 3D printing, additive technologies or artificial intelligence and we are looking for a new full-time member.
What you will do with us
- Execute contracts. Plan and manage research and development projects
- Develop the technological equipment and the R&D services of the centre
- Manage and develop the R&D teams
- Manage the development and prototype process (AM technologies)
- Active participation in the implementation and development of the technological strategy of the Centre
- Active training and updating of knowledge in the field of additive manufacturing, materials technology, digitalisation, etc.
- Active cooperation and business support in project execution
- Managing budgets, schedules and quality
- Supporting innovation, trends, knowledge and process development in AM manufacturing
- Building and maintaining relationships with partners, consulting with experts and coordinating the activities of the team, active networking
Who we are looking for
- A university degree in materials science and engineering or mechanical engineering
- Interest in technology, innovation and Industry 4.0
- Good and demonstrable knowledge of SLS, SLM, SLA processes
- Willingness to co-operate in a wide range of topics (in accordance with the current research focus of the FZU)
- Communicative, active approach
- Very good knowledge of the English language (oral and written)
- Independence and teamwork
· Working in a collaborative team-oriented research environment
· A stimulating and friendly supervising and mentoring
· Unique research facilities
· Training and development possibilities (seminars, workshops, conferences)
· Soft skills trainings (project management, grants applications, etc.)
· Language courses
· Indoor yoga classes
· A competitive salary
· Flexible working hours
· Home office mode
· And more benefits such as Multisport card, cooperate kindergarten, etc
• We offer professional work in the friendly environment of a top scientific institution
• We offer the facilities of the largest institute of the Academy of Sciences
• International environment with a friendly atmosphere
• We collaborate on prestigious international projects
• We support further education
It´s good to know
- Place of work: Brain4Industry Centre, Dolni Brezany
- Fixed-term employment: 1 year with a perspective of long-term cooperation
- Full-time employment
- Starting asap 2024 or as otherwise agreed
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV in Czech and English language, motivation letter to the e-mail address below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
FZU – Institute of Physics of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic is a leading public research institution based in Prague. FZU is the largest institute of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic with more than 1100 employees and focuses on basic and applied research in the field of physics. Our top researchers strive to understand and explain the basic phenomena and processes of how the world works and thus respond to the current scientific and technical challenges of our society.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
As an employer, FZU supports equal opportunities and diversity. This approach helps to foster a positive work culture and creates a supportive environment for all employees. The principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion are embedded in our policies and hiring practices, providing a solid foundation for fair selection processes.
GDPR – protection of your personal data
We would like to inform you that by sending a reply to the advertisement, you provide the relevant administrator with your personal data for the purpose of conducting the selection procedure and concluding an employment contract or agreement (DPP, DPC) regarding the position you have chosen. This processing of your personal data will be carried out on the legal basis of the performance of a contract pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 lit. b) the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your personal data will be processed only to the extent necessary and only for the duration of the selection procedure for the given position. The processing of your personal data will be sufficiently secured, your personal data will not be passed on to third parties without your consent. In accordance with applicable law, we inform you that you have the right to (i) access your personal data, (ii) correct or complete inaccurate or false personal data, (iii) to erasure of personal data, (iv) to restrict the processing of personal data in special cases, (v) to data portability, (vi) to object to processing and (vii) to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection.