Job Opening: Technical worker
Charles University, Faculty of Pharmacy in Hradec Králové, represented by the Dean of the Faculty, announces an open competition for the project Efficiency and Safety Improvement of Current Drugs and Nutraceuticals: Advanced Methods – New Challenges (EFSA–CDN); Project registration number: CZ.02.1.01/0.0/0.0/16_019/0000841; within the Operation Program Research, Development and Education (OP RDE), PA 1, IP 1, SO 1; OP RDE call: No. 02_16_019 Excellent Research; to fill researcher position:
Technical workerWithin research programme Biological Sciences in the Pharmaceutical Research and Development of Drugs and Nutraceuticals (RP1).
VP1_17: Technical worker – a specialist in work with flow cytometer, FTE 1.0 (100%)Responsibilities:
- Operating a flow cytometer, sorting cell populations based on fluorescence, cell cultivations,
- technical support to experimental work,
- communication with service organizations and trouble-free operation of separation systems,
- working on key activities of the project.
- At least finished university studies (title at least Bc. - bachelor), active use of English. This can be omitted if the applicant has long (at least 5 years) experience in the instrumental lab,
- time flexibility and willingness to gain new knowledge in cell-cultivation technique.
- prerequisites for laboratory work (patience, persistence),
- flexibility, great diligence, thoroughness and responsibility,
- good organizational and communication skills,
- ability to work both independently and in a team,
- highly motivated and hardworking,
- strong willingness to learn new things continuously.
- name and surname of the applicant,
- date and place of birth,
- nationality of the applicant,
- place of residence/current address,
- date and signature of an applicant,
- contact information (email, valid phone number).
- CV including the list of professional skills, past research and job experience,
- professional application letter,
- certified copy of a diploma,
- other documents certifying other required knowledge and expertise,
- consent to use personal information provided for the purposes of the tender within the meaning of the Act no. 101/2000 Coll., on Personal Data Protection, as amended.
- interesting work in an expert team for advanced research under the leadership of an internationally renowned specialists,
- opportunity collaboration with foreign experts from Europe, USA, Australia, etc.,
- specialized professional development and continuous education in a field with perspective of long-term employment in separation sciences.
- flexible working hours,
- at least 5 weeks paid vacation,
- catering allowance and other benefits,
- FAFÍK – a day nursery that provide care for the employees´ children; the pre-school fees are partly covered by EU grant.