Senior researcher position
in the project International Mobility of Researchers, Technical and Administrative Support at Charles University. CZ.02.2.69/0.0/0.0/18_053/0016976
- expected date of commencement May 2020
9 months, workload 1,0 (FTE)
The area of research: Kinanthropology/Biomechanics – kinetic and kinematic data analyses and the use of advanced statistical methods.
Mobility is focused on the transfer of experience with kinetic and kinematic data analysis and the use of advanced methods of statistics such as “principal component analyses.” The senior researcher will implement these methods on data from intervention programs within athletes and common population in training interventions to prevent injury or aging.
- To be a researcher from abroad who has been working in an institution (s) outside the Czech Republic in the area of research for at least two years within the last three years for a minimal workload 0,5. Czech citizens are not excluded.
- To be a senior researcher. Senior researcher means a researcher with a Ph.D. degree or its equivalent (ISCED level 8 equivalent) gained at least seven years before the date of commencement of the mobility.
- To meet the following senior researcher performance criteria:
- H-index - a minimum value of 8.5 based on the normalized H-index table “The calculation of standardized H-index instructions” below. Web of Science or Scopus are the sources for the conversion of the H-index value.
- To participate as a leading researcher or co-researcher in at least one national or international grant within the last five years.
- Publishing activity – at least three publication outputs within the last five years
The applicant must support the application with:
University Degree (or its nostrification)
Professional CV concerning publishing activities
Document(s) proving the activities outside the Czech Republic in two years out of the last three years (can be stated in the professional CV)
Normalized H-index calculation (signed by the researcher)
Brief research description the researcher will work on, justifying the need for the research area
|The normalizing factor18 f: ℎ=×ℎ Discipline||f|
|Biology & Biochemistry||0.60|
|Molecular Biology & Genetics||0.44|
|Neuroscience & Behaviour||0.56|
|Pharmacology & Toxicology||0.84|
|Plant & Animal Science||1.08|
Assoc. Prof. MUDr. Eva Kohlíková, CSc.
Dean of the Faculty