The Dean of the faculty of Informatics of Masaryk University invites applications for a position of "Lecturer in Programming and in Foundations of Computer Science". Job Description Keypoints
The successful candidate must have:
- Tutoring of programming and programming skills in various programming languages and paradigms at Bachelor and Master degree levels.
- Tutoring introductory courses on theoretical foundations of computer science at Bachelor level.
- Preparing, running and coordinating hands-on seminars as part of the teaching duties.
- Supervision of Bachelor and Master theses.
- Development and support of a homework assignment submission and auto-grading system.
- Taking part in preparation, realization, and evaluation of exams.
- Continuous improvement of personal teaching skill.
- A Master Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or related discipline.
- A passion for problem-solving and a desire for continuous improvement in teaching skills.
- A programming experience, preferably in several programming languages and paradigms.
- Existing experience with the teaching of programming skills or programming languages.
- An ability to work well as a team member or leader.
- Fluent Czech or Slovak language skills.
Applicants should submit:
- The monthly salary is 49 000 CZK.
Continue reading at the source site: https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/54313
- Degree documents.
- Summary of work experience, publication and teaching activities and involvement in research grants
- Cover letter explaining your interest in the position.
- Title and abstract of a lecture that can be presented as a part of the application process.
- Names and contacts of three professional and language referees.