- You know how to code in Python and C / C ++ (we are also crazy about the not very widespread Julia, to which we will happily introduce you),
- you know the usual ML frameworks,
- you have a lot of experience with ML and deep learning,
- you understand some other areas close to ML (CV, NLP, optimization, reinforcement learning, time series, generative models, etc.)
- and if you came across computer science during your studies (ideally as part of your master's degree, but that is not a requirement).
Machine Learning Researcher/Engineer
In the Artificial Intelligence Center FEE CTU (or as we shortly call it AIC) we will welcome a Machine Learning (ML) expert who will help us develop our AI research. If you consider the machine learning field your home and like to get the hang of riddled puzzles, we will love each other. Whether you are attracted to science or engineering tasks, there is a place for you in AIC. We implement Machine Learning into several activities and it is never separated from reality – ML methods are always used in the context of specific topics such as robotics, optimization, safety, and many other technological areas. What will your job be like As an ML researcher/engineer, you will become an integral part of one of our research teams. You can choose from robotics, game theory, planning, and other topics (depending on which area you are the fondest of). Thanks to your good knowledge of ML or Deep Learning, you will work to cooperate on solving the challenges that our research faces. Or you will come up with your own that you'd like to crack. And now ML a little more specifically If you prefer machine learning rather than your morning coffee, you may be most attracted to the team of Honza Drchal, who made ML his number one research topic. For example, he works on the analysis of news reports and, together with journalists and NLP professionals, creates algorithms that can automatically summarize newspaper texts, segment and classify pdfs, and even recognize fake news. He also deals with software stack recommender to optimize the configuration of software dependencies using neural networks. In addition to those, he also works with recognizing operational anomalies using logs and tracing data to automate cluster management. In robotics, we use ML for route planning. Work will be easy for you if...