Charles University, Catholic Theological Faculty, represented by the Dean of the Faculty announces an open competition for the position Secretary to the Faculty. Location: Catholic Theological Faculty, Charles University Position: Assistent professor with specialization in ancient and medieval history Salary: according of wage regulation of Charles University Job status: halftime Offer starting date: 1st April 2021
Application deadline: 19th March 2021 Responsibilities:
- Instruction within the specialization set.
- Research activities focused on medieval history.
- Guidance of students᾽ work and projects.
Candidates are expected to submit following annexes with an application:
- Graduate of a doctoral programme of church and general history .
- Creative activities within the field.
- Teaching experience.
- Experience with research projects.
- Clean record of criminal convictions.
- CV including professional skills and past instruction and research experiences.
- List of publications
- Copy of a diploma.
- Consent to use personal information provided for the purposes of the tender within the meaning of the Act no. 101/2000 Coll., on personal Data Protection as amended.
. Competitive hiring procedure is regulated by the Competitive Hiring Process Code of Charles University.