International Postdoctoral Fellowship – Pharmacometrics
The Faculty of Pharmacy, Charles University (Hradec Králové, Czechia), represented by the Dean of the Faculty, invites applications for a Post-doctoral position for the project realized in the OP RDE, Call No. 02_18_053 “International mobility of research, technical and administrative workers of research organizations”.
The position is open for researchers with experience in the following areas: Pharmacometrics, ideally with emphasis on population analysis. Advanced programming skills are required in either NONMEM (own license required), ADAPT or SimBiology (Matlab), additional knowledge of PDEModelica or GROMACS are an advantage.
- Ph.D. or other appropriate level 8 ISCED (International Standard Classification of Education) qualification completed within the last seven years.
- The applicant must have resided outside the Czech Republic at least for 2 years of the last 3 years.
- The applicant must have had at least 2 published, peer-reviewed research outputs in the last 3 years. Outputs must be registered in the Thomson Reuters Web of Science, Scopus or ERIH PLUS database as well as “article”, “book”, “book chapter”, “letter” and “review”.
- All research activities will be conducted in English; knowledge of the Czech language is not required.
Selection will be based on the relevance of candidates’ professional interests and experience, excellence in research achievements.
Position duration, starting date:
The position duration is 3 months, starting either on July 1, 2021 and ending on September 30,2021 or on January 1, 2022 and ending on March 31, 2022.
The gross monthly salary is 62 250 CZK (approx. 2 468 EUR) including health insurance and social insurance coverage.
The job status is full-time - 40 hours per week.
Required application materials:
- Cover letter including a personal statement of research interests
- Curriculum vitae with the list of publications
- Letter of recommendation
- Information duty and consent to the processing of personal data according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on personal data processing, as amended.
How to submit application materials:
The application deadline is May 30, 2021. Subsequently, the applications´ review will begin immediately. Successful candidates will be informed by June 30, 2021.
The application form and agreement including an acknowledgement about providing personal data are available for download on this page www.faf.cuni.cz.