University of Hradec Králové is looking for Foreign Senior Researchers for International Mobilities
Positions within international mobilities are offered to enhance international cooperation, develop human resources in research, and support professional growth of the University of Hradec Králové researchers. Criteria:
- The applicant must be a senior researcher according to the following definition: “A senior researcher is a researcher who has obtained a Ph.D. or similar (ISCED level 8 equivalent) 7 or more years before the start date of the mobility.”
- The applicant must be a researcher from abroad who, during the last 3 years (as to the date of the start of the mobility), worked for at least 2 years in research institution(s) out of the Czech territory with at least half-time employment at all times. Czech citizens are not excluded.
- H-index – minimum 8.5 calculated according to the normalization table. Web of Science or Scopus are used as sources for H-index calculation. A researcher in social sciences and humanities does not present his/her H-index.
- The applicant must submit publications - at least 3 publications for the last 5 years. Relevant publications are publications registered in the Thomson Reuters Web of Science database of the JCR index (type "article", "letter" and "review") or in the fields of the SHV in the SJR SCOPUS index (type "article", "book", "book chapter", "letter" and "review").
- The applicant had to participate in at least one international or national grant (in the position of principal investigator or co-investigator) in the last 5 years.
- The researcher is obliged to actively participate in a one conference/seminar/workshop organized by the UHK, every 6 months of the mobility.
- All research outputs created during the mobility must be published in the form of the Open Access.
- Mobility between 3 and 24 months (the mobility must end no later than 30.04.2023), UHK prefers 6 months mobility
- At least Half-Time
- Place of employment in the Czech Republic
- The estimated gross monthly wage with obligatory employer and employee taxes at full-time is 4, 500 EUR, the estimated gross monthly wage with obligatory employee taxes at full time is 3, 300 EUR and the estimated net monthly wage at full time is 2, 550 EUR
- Mobility at a strong young university with a very good ranking and excellent research results
- Completed form 05_Annex_Mobility Incoming 2: Working Visits of Foreign Senior Researchers to the Czech Republic;
- Diploma (and/or its recognition) – a simple copy;
- Professional CV summarizing publications and proving activities outside the Czech Republic (see point 2 above about the given criteria);
- Mobility schedule (free form, in which you should describe what you will do during your mobility and when, for example in the form of a Gant diagram);
- Reasons for the Relevance of mobility – Annex 02 (will be submitted after the researcher has been selected).