Dean of the Faculty of Science, Charles University invites applications for:
International Postdoctoral Fellowship – Native mass spectrometry and Protein Photodissociation The Faculty of Science, Charles University (Prague, Czechia) invites applications for a Post-doctoral position in the Chemistry Section for the project realized in the OP RDE, Call No. 02_18_053 “International mobility of research, technical and administrative workers of research organizations”. The position is open for researchers with experience in the area of protein mass spectrometry. Eligibility criteria:
- Ph.D. or other appropriate level 8 ISCED (International Standard Classification of Education) qualification completed within the last seven years.
- The applicant must have worked outside the Czech Republic at least for 2 years of the last 3 years in the field of research with the workload at least 0.5, or have been a PhD student abroad.
- The applicant must have had at least 2 published, peer-reviewed research outputs in the last 3 years. Outputs must be registered in the Thomson Reuters Web of Science, Scopus or ERIH PLUS database as well as “article”, “book”, “book chapter”, “letter” and “review”.
- All research activities will be conducted in English; knowledge of the Czech language is not required.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience with protein mass spectrometry or excimer lasers (other types of lasers are not acceptable).
Selection will be based on the relevance of candidates’ professional interests and experience, excellence in research achievements. Position duration, starting date and remuneration:
The position duration is 11 months, starting on September 1, 2021 and ending on July 31, 2022. The gross monthly salary is 62 237 CZK (approx. 2 389 EUR) including health insurance and social insurance coverage. The job status is full-time - 40 hours per week. Required application materials:
How to submit application materials:
- Cover letter including a personal statement of research interests
- Curriculum vitae with the list of publications highlighting those providing an evidence of the experience with protein mass spectrometry or excimer lasers.
, Faculty of Science, Charles University, Prague. Application deadline:
The application deadline is April 30, 2020. Subsequently, the applications´ review will begin immediately. Successful candidates will be informed by May 31, 2021.