- Active participation in the research activities of the VP5 Department ‘Mathematical Modelling’ at the R&D Center NTIS - New Technologies for the Information Society, and in fulfilment of tasks specified by the R&D activity plan in the field of mathematical analysis, differential and difference equations and dynamical systems.
- Publication of R&D results in prestigious impact journals and proceedings of major conferences or obtaining applied results, participation in national and international research projects, and involvement in organization of the professional life at the workplace (seminars, conferences, results dissemination, etc.).
- A properly completed Doctoral Study Programme in Mathematics at university or -higher education institution in the Czech Republic or a properly completed similar Study Programme abroad recognized in accordance with Act No. 111/1998 Coll., on Higher Education Institutions and on the Amendment and Supplementation of Other Acts (Higher Education Act), as amended.
- Clear research activity for at least three years in the field of research specialization (the applicant must prove at least 2 publications registered in the Scopus or WoS database in the last three years).
- Study or work experience from abroad, resp. participation in an international research team.
- Good knowledge of English and, if possible, of Czech.
- Environment of the renowned faculty and research center of excellence NTIS
- Career progression and other career opportunities associated with the position.
- Motivating salary and employee benefits.
- Flexible working hours, resp. home-office.
- Full time – 40 hours/week.
- 6-week-long holiday.
- Expected commencement of employment no later than September 1, 2021, or by individual agreement.