The Dean of the Faculty of Art and Design of the J. E. Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem announces a selection procedure for 1 position:
administrative worker of the study department with a focus on foreign students
- agenda related to foreign students, teachers and other contractual partners in English,
- provision of study information to applicants within the framework of study in English,
- elaboration and completion of applications and all other documents necessary for the admission procedure within the study in English and other related agenda,
- communication with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic, the foreign police, etc.
- continuous communication with students during the study in English,
- provision of correspondence in English and translations of texts in the field of study,
- translations of updated study regulations, updating of study information on the FUD UJEP website
- current agenda in contact with foreign students in cooperation with study officers.
- English (university education in the field, at least bachelor's level)
- German or Russian an advantage
- Ability to work in the online environment and data systems of the university (Study portal STAG)
- Ability to work on PC (Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat)
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in Czech languague required
Department: study department of FUD UJEP
Place of performance: Ústí nad Labem
Supervisor: Vice-Dean for Studies
Wage class: according to the internal wage regulation N7 - N9
Starting salary: 29,000 CZK
Start date: September 1, 2021
If you have any questions, please call 475 285 123.