Additive manufacturing of the metal, generally material Inconel or MS1 with the focus on the surface modification very complicated AM parts on the final quality in area of the energy and tooling.
Preparation of the samples for testing.
Evaluation of surface quality and properties.
Assistance in experiments.
Evaluation of the results.
Cooperation on reports.
The mentor of the position is prof. Paulo Tavares, IINEGI - Institute of Science and Innovation in Mechanical and Engineering science
First Stage Researcher
Engineering, Civil engineering
- A properly completed Master's Degree Programme as well as Ph.D. student status at university or higher education institution in the Czech Republic eventually properly completed Doctoral Study Programme or properly completed similar Study Programme abroad recognized in accordance with Act. No. 111/1998 Coll., on Higher Education Institutions and on the Amendment and Supplementation of Other Acts (Higher Education Act), as amended, with the study completion date after 1 July 2014.
- The applicant must be a researcher / student in an institution based in the Czech Republic.
- Good knowledge of English (at least at the CAE level or its equivalent).
- Experience with research on the research topic of the specialist team.
IMPORTANT AND USEFUL INFORMATION
– Number of positions available: 1
– Gross monthly income: 71.000 CZK
– Place of work: Porto/Portugal
– Expected commencement of employment: 1.9.2021
– Employment will be arranged for: a fixed period
– Job status: full-time
REQUIRED FORM OF THE APPLICANT’S APPLICATION
- Structured curriculum vitae.
- A copy of the documents proving achieved education (a diploma certifying the successful completion of a Master's Degree Programme, Ph.D. diploma or its equivalent).
- Current study confirmation and supervisor recommendations in case of Ph.D. student.
- Copies of documents proving the achieved level of the English language (CAE level or its equivalent).
- Full bibliographic data of articles published in impacted journals (please provide, in particular, articles relating to the orientation of the working position, including the impact factor of the journal at the time of their publication).
- Complete bibliographic data of works published in proceedings of significant (referred to in WoS or SCOPUS) international conferences relating to the focus of the activity at the listed position.
- Overview of research teams (especially international) with whom the Applicant has worked so far, including the projects in which the Applicant was involved.
- Overview of collaboration with the application sphere and achieved application outputs.
All received applications will be assessed by an expert committee. The committee will issue the final ranking of the applications.