The Dean of the Faculty of AgriSciences of Mendel University in Brno (MENDELU) hereby announces an open competition for the position:
Researcher in the field of Farm Animal production system (primarily cattle production) for Department of Animal Breeding
What will you do?
- actively participate in international researcher project
- development of scientific knowledge of Animal husbandry, Animal production systems
- publication of scientific knowledge in journals with an impact faktor
- teachng and development of subject of the master's study program Animal Breeding
- supervize graduation thesis
What do we require from you?
- required minimum education associate Ph.D.
- English native speaker
- teaching and publishing activity in English
- at least 20 years of experience in a university environment.
- lecturer of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- experience with at least 5 research projects
- at least 15 peer-reviewed publications
What else do we appreciate?
- multi-sectoral mobility
- motivation for self-improvement and development
- be able to work in a team
What can we offer you?
- discounted MultiSport Card
- the possibility of further professional education and development
- work in an institution that has received the HR Excellence in Research Award from the European Commission
Expected start: January 2022, fixed-term employment contract for 2 years
Job status: 0,1
Place of work: Brno
Are you interested in the position and would you like to become a member of the team?
Send an electronic application to the Department of Human Resource Management of Mendel University in Brno by December 4th, 2021, supported by:
- professional CV
- cover letter
- list of publication
- proof of academic teaching