- Teaching, scientific and research, publication activities in the field of special pedagogy.
- Support activities in the project application.
- Experience in the field of special pedagogy.
- Experience with publications in the field of special pedagogy.
- Practice in research and scientific activities.
Required education and practice:
- University degree in the field of special pedagogy.
- Professor or associate professor in the field of special pedagogy.
- 100% time job or by agreement.
- The employment contract will be concluded a fixed term (3 years) with the possibility of extension in connection with internal regulations of the Technical University of Liberec, another extension of the employment contract is based on the agreement of the employee and the employer.
Date of commencement of employment:
- September 2022 or by agreement.
- Wage rate A5 (Professor) or A4 (Associate Professor). Salary is dependent on applicant's CV and is based on collective agreement with the Technical University of Liberec.
Working conditions and wage classification is governed by the Work rules, Inner wage regulation of the Technical University of Liberec, the Labour Code and the Regulations of selection process for filling vacancies of academic staff and other employees of the Technical University of Liberec.
- Interesting, varied and responsible work.
- Work in projects.
- Pleasant working environment.
- 8 weeks of holidays.
- Flexible working time.
- University canteen.
- Child care, babysitting, kindergarten.
- Possibility to be accommodated in a university dormitory.
- Language courses.
The application form must be accompanied with the following paper documents:
- Brief CV.
- Brief description of previous professional, scientific activities.
- Proof of publication activity.
- Evidence of completion of education, evidence of professional competence and membership in professional associations, references from previous work.
In the first round, the paper documents will be assessed, in the second round, selected candidates will be required to undergo personal interviews. All applicants will be informed about the result within 30 days from the end of the selection process.
Please, submit the application together with the above mentioned documents by e-mail or mail no later than on 09. 06. 2022 to the following address:
Technical University of Liberec, Personnel Department, Studentská 2, 461 17 Liberec 1
The announcement of the above mentioned position is made public from 09. 05. 2022 on the official board of the Technical University of Liberec (http://www.tul.cz/uredni-deska/uredni-deska-tul/vyberova-rizeni-volna-mista), on the employment portal of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (http://portal.mpsv.cz), and on the portals: http://www.euraxess.cz/, https://www.studyin.cz/cs/ukrajina/, https://www.researchjobs.cz/ua/