What will you do?
- ensuring the teaching of subjects focused on forage production and grass ecosystems in Czech and English
- engage in research in the field of forage quality, including forage plant diseases and forage health safety
- management of final theses (bachelor and diploma) focused mainly on forage production and forage plant diseases
- publication activity, primarily in journals registered in the Web of Science database
- project activity - submission of national international projects and their solutions
What do we require from you?
- finished education with the title of Mgr. or Ing.
- profound knowledge of Czech language for teaching
- knowledge of English for teaching and publishing
- experience with development projects and willingness to participate in the implementation of development projects abroad
- ability to submit external national projects (TAČR, NAZV), ability to submit international projects (H2020)
- the applicant must provide min. 2 original scientific works in the Web of Science database, at least 1 must be the original work
- experience with applied output, documentation of at least 1 applied output (minimum type F)
- experience in delivering national and international projects
What else do we appreciate?
- the ability to organize teamwork
- communication with students
- independence and responsibility
What can we offer you?
- career shift towards assistant professor (conditional on obtaining a Ph.D. degree)
- very diverse and interesting academic and scientific research environment
- discounted for MultiSport Card
- work in an institution that has received the HR Excellence in Research Award from the European Commission
Expected start: September 2022, fixed-term employment contract for 2 years
Job status: 0,2
Place of work: Brno
Are you interested in the position and would you like to become a member of the team?
Send an application by August 24, 2022, supported by:
list of publications
How do the selection procedure work for us? https://orlz.mendelu.cz/en/selection-procedure